Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2008

Xzibit on people.com

Rapper-actor Xzibit's upcoming film may be called The X-Files: I Want to Believe, but the 33-year-old – who plays an FBI agent opposite David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson and Amanda Peet in the supernatural themed-film – says he's still skeptical about extra-terrestrial beings.

"I don't believe in aliens," says the former Pimp My Ride host, who has a humorous theory about why he didn't have any extraterrestrial encounters on the movie's Vancouver set. "I don't think aliens or ghosts like black people. We never get abducted; our houses never get haunted. It always happens in rural areas, where no ethnic people live. The day I see somebody from South Central Los Angeles say, 'Man, I got abducted yesterday,' then I'll believe it."

One thing he does believe in is "Dying 2 Live," the song he wrote for the film's soundtrack, out July 22. "It's a scream for inspiration," he says. "It's about aggressively never giving up and continuing on no matter what the circumstance, and just knowing that greatness comes from within."

You can also listen to his new song which will be on the soundtrack!
Check it out!

Source: people.com

Keine Kommentare: